Friday, March 07, 2008

On the sock knitting front...

Completed the 4x4 ribbed socks I was working on back in November when we were down at the beach...





Immediately cast on for a new pair in Lorna's Laces. As usual, I hadn't even taken care of the loose ends (literally) on the Cascade Sassy Stripes pair. It didn't even cross my mind to wear them-- After my finishing techniques class, I hid my ends, promptly wore them outside with no shoes, and even tidied the ends on the completed Lorna's Lace sock while the second one was still in progress!

Here's the Dream In Color I bought on the internet during a moment of weakness when I realized I had switched the needle tips on my Denise interchangeable needles to a larger size in the middle of doing the lace repeats on the Diamonds for Rhiannon baby blanket!


Have you tried the Noro sock yarn yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home