Thursday, April 10, 2008

Warning: More 4x4 Ribbed Sock Content



Finished the Lorna's Laces socks in the Black Purl colorway that I purchased at Loop in Philadelphia, PA.




I have knitted one entire sock and am beginning the heel flap of the second sock in the Trekking XXL #126 bought off eBay last month. I just decided to work them up in the 64 stitch 4x4 ribbed sock pattern that is my old standby... Do I even knit anything else? I can't find the pic of the finished sock (check it out on Ravelry) but here's one of my kitty loving on the yarn.




Next up, Jaywalkers! Do you have any recommendations for a simple lace sock for a gal like me to branch-out with?
I'm off to the folk school in the morning for my Beginning Spinning workshop! Have a great weekend...
By the way, heard anything about MS&W classes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home