Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I won, I won, I won too

Though it wasn't yarn. I won a worm factory Yea! I'm starting a balcony garden and I thought why not do balcony composting to. So very soon I will have a couple hundred new pets to take care of. Well I won't be walking them or anything, but I have to make sure I eat my vegetables so they can have the leftovers.

Also I've been drooling over the Judith MacKenzie workshop at Maryland Sheep and Wool. I might just spring for it and come out three days early so I can learn from a master.

My vote is over and now I must find yarn for Oblique and Tangled Yoke. Any suggestions?

FO to report "Sweetheart Socks"
and "Surplice Lace Top"
boy do I need a hair cut! Sorry the pics need to be rotated, but I don't have time I'm off to work. So be careful and try to avoid a kink in your neck.

Dawn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good resource for worm farms...

http://compostingwormbins.com/

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home