Friday, April 14, 2006

miss me?

Personally, I like Dana's hat... It reminds me of an old fashioned bathing cap... Why don't you let her decide? Certainly, don't frog it! Let me know...

I've completed a couple more squares for my unborn, unconceived child. Here they are haphazardly displayed on my kitchen table (which hasn't since a supper plate in about a month. Lately supper happens in the rocking chair and involves a lot of ketchup.)




I finally finished the rib & cable socks from IK before it got too hot to wear them... I managed to wear them twice (without the ends woven in) before spring was officially over. Please excuse the lousy photo... I haven't quite figured out the camera that I've had for four months now...





I promptly went back to my old stand-by socks as taught by you.. plain ribbed socks in a cherrytree hill colorway that I got 40% off in Charleston. So far, I really like this yarn-- it's superwash merino-- very soft with no synthetic, machine washable, and funky-colored... I won't be able to wear these anytime soon, unless we make a trip out to Humboldt this summer.... Not much progress has been made since I took this picture, but what's the rush? It's about 80 degrees outside and time to plant a garden.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home