Saturday, July 01, 2006

Plans for Summer and October

So, I'm definitely planning on coming. Jeff and I will probably make a big trip of it and spend a week or so in the Carolinas. My friend Andy, is back from Egypt and is now living in North Carolina and I'm hoping to see him, you, Cyndy and the boys, and Jeff's sister all in one trip, not to mention getting in at a Fiber Show. Whoo hoo!

The classes I'd like to take are the Beginning Spinning, Button Making, Fair Aisle Knitting and the Flying Carpet Series I.

1. Beginning Spinning / Julie Wilson Duration: 3 hours, Fri., 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm; Sat., 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm; Sun., 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm
2. Buttons, Buttons, Who's Got The Buttons?/ Cindy Walker Duration: 2 1/2 hours, Friday 9:30am-12pm
3. Fair Isle Knitting / Nancy ShroyerDuration: 3 1/2 hours, Saturday 2pm - 5:30pm
4. Flying Carpet Series I: Flowered Sittuppons/ Ayala Talpai Duration: 3 hours, Saturday 9am – 12pm

I'll probably have to cut this list down or ...maybe not.

July--My twin sister is getting married in early August and we will probably have Calen in Southern California the last two weeks of July. I don't know if we'll be able to meet you guys up north. When I have definite plans with Calen and a flight arrangement for going to Dana's wedding I'll get back to you.

So we have new furniture...A Stickley desk! Isn't it beautiful. I know I know it just looks like a desk, well it is but is so well made and I just know someday I'll write a book sitting at this desk.

I've been working off and on on these socks for Jeff for about the last 6 months. My arm is feeling a bit better, so back to knitting. I also started a pair for myself.

AND

Jeff and I bought Adobe Illustrator so I'm working on our Knitting Things Done logo. I'm so glad you still had the original. I'll post it when I get more work done on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home