Thursday, April 17, 2008

Maryland Sheep and Wool

Here are my Maryland Sheep and Wool ClassesRuffles, Ripples, and Ribs

and

Plying with Multicolored Roving

I'm bringing my wheel and I'm hoping I can carry it on the plane. I just bought a bag from the Bag Lady so I think I'm as prepared I can be.

The Pomatomus socks are great. I want to knit these too. I haven't been that attracted by the Jaywalker but maybe that will change when I see you socks. I've just knitted one pair of lace pattern socks but I'm up for another pair. I used the "scroll" pattern from Charlene Schurch’s books. I can bring the books to Maryland if you'd like to look them over.

I'm so jealous of your weekend at John C Campbell. While you were spinning away I was searching the internet on all the info I could find on the school and actually found a documentary to watch. I was living vicariously through you for the weekend. I can't wait for MS&W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home