Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Yarn Harlot


So I gathered together with a bunch of crazy knitters and listened to another crazy knitter talk about how crazy and wonderful knitting is. And yes, she did talk about how non-knitters just don't get it and how much we feel sorry for non-knitters. Does this sound like a church revival?

Anyhow, I totally enjoyed myself and even did something I generally scorn. I stood in line for another hour after the author talk to say hello and get my books signed.

Here's one of my favorite quotes from her book

"You know you knit too much when...

Your knitting children have accused you (openly, and more than once) of giving them only your 'crap wool' for their projects."

I don't have any children yet, but I'm afraid that this will happen to me sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home