Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Weekend Knitaway - Lindsey and Dawn

I thought I should post some of the (limited) SAFF weekend coverage. We certainly are slack bloggers... We didn't even get a picture of our reunion! Oh well... you look like a very blissed out knitter. I took the liberty of writing some captions.



Who cares that the Asheville Regional Airport lost my luggage? I am now forced to shop like crazy and knit an entire new wardrobe with my SAFF haul.



Observe the knitter in her natural habitat (anywhere that she can sit still long enough to break out the needles... or... spinning wheel)

Here are some of my weekend highlights...
...sore feet from yarn shopping from 10am to 4pm
...knitting a sock in a the same colorway as the trees around me
... knitting around a campfire
...yummmmm Laughing Seed
...eating french fries surrounded by yarn
...explaining to campers at Jones Gap State Park that we are not a knitting/spinning installment at the park
...petting an angora bunny
...drinking Humboldt County brew in Asheville, North Carolina
... talking about yarn for three hours straight in a *two-way* conversation
...having my socks darned by someone else!
... trying to wash the smell of campfire out of my handknits

What a wonderful weekend. Thanks for making the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home