Sunday, October 15, 2006

Chez Stash- Lindsey

My stash found a new home... a significant upgrade. Last Friday, when I was having lunch in downtown Elloree at our local (only) Thai restaurant, I decided to venture across the street and check out my favorite antique store. The bad news is that I discovered that they were going out of business. The good news is that I got this old timey cupboard-- a perfect fit for my stash-- for a deep discount.

My stash moved from this:




To this:





Cleaning and filling my new cupboard was all I did on Wednesday night, after finishing a tremendous amount of Psych Nursing paperwork... On Thursday I went to the South Carolina Student Nurses' Association Convention down in Charleston. I knitted these precious baby booties for the silent auction. Also I represented our school in the NCLEX Jeopardy competition and my team took the trophy!!! WOO HOO! Ok, there wasn't really a trophy... but it was a good time.

As for what's knitting these days... I haven't been too ambitious. I've begun knitting socks with some of my Nancy Finn yarn, and I keep on hand to knit a few rounds whenever I get a chance.

It's getting that time of the year, so I need to pick up the pace. I would love to have some new sweaters for this fall/winter. At the top of my list is the Sunrise Circle Jacket and this sweater at Glampyre Knits which there is currently no available pattern for.

How bout y'all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home