Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So after years and years and yes YEARS, I've finally gotten my bug and it is a sassy (Salsa) red beauty. I'm definitely lovin' it and have taken to driving up and down the beach on my way to and from work. It's a shorter drive not to, but damn with the top down (YES it is a convertible) and the ocean right there. I can almost forget about the millions of people that I live with in Los Angeles.


And not only is it a bug and beautiful, but it has been adorned with the perfect license plate for which I have received many compliments. One young woman, probably 20 years old asked me as I was getting out of the car if I knit. I said, "Yes, I'm an obsessive knitter." She raised her fist straight up, kicked out one leg and said, "Yea!" Other women have mouthed "Cute plates" as I drive by and even better I've been quietly walking around in my favorite yarn store and a group of women came in and asked loudly, " Who's the Yarn Lover?" Ha! Many of the people in the store said, "I am!" but I'm the one with the license plate. HA! Do you think I'm crazy yet.




1 Comments:

Blogger maryhelena said...

i'm soooooo jealous!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home