Monday, May 21, 2007

I've been Knitting Hats

Here are a couple hats made out of Baby Camel, Stone Soup, and Shalee rovings. The solid one is for my bother-in-law, Ted and the striped is for his lovely wife my twin sister. Too bad I didn't have them ready while it was still cold. Ah Well, there's always next winter.

I enjoyed the hat thing so much that I just kept going. I also made an obnoxious, huge vest out of this yarn, which I might end up frogging. It has no shaping and is just a big bag.

What's up for spinning. Well let's see ...


Silk/Merino roving from Willitis that I found in a local yarn store. It was a dream spinning it up, but who knows what I'll do with it. Just one skein at probably a sport weight.


Here is a bit of baby alpaca plied with a bit of merino top. I'll probably get two skeins out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home