Monday, May 21, 2007

Old Camera to New Camera

Back in January I took these pictures of my Candle Flame shawl with my old camera. Blurry, blurry blurry. The color of this shawl is beautiful, but the camera doesn't do it justice.

I also have home improvement photos for you. These taken with the old camera. This is the closet in our spare room. We decided it was just a waste of space and a place that we would just hide stuff. So we ripped it out! Now what to do. The plan is to use a third of the space for a closet and then make the rest a "built in." Perhaps the entertainment space. Who knows. We'll figure it out.
This is the Laundry Closet. Oh how I love having my own washer and dryer. No more laundry mats for me. At least not until this washer and dryer give out. Since this picture was taken we have put up shelves and its looking oh so organized. Love that Container Store.

Now for the new pictures...

The organized laundry closet.


The new corner closet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home